Friday, December 6, 2013

December Already?!

Hola!

It is MANGO season again!!!!!!!! YAY!!
 On Thursday and Friday we had some great citas. Friday we were talking with a menos activo planning our next cita when out of the blue he went over to Hna Lizardo and gave her a big hug... She went stiff and her face went into shock!!! It was the funniest thing ever.
  
Saturday we got invited to one of our wards members house for their sons first birthday party. Then we had citas afterwards. It was a great day.! 
 
Sunday church was great followed by some awesome citas.
 
Monday we had a zone meeting and after the meeting about 12 of us went out to lunch and got pizza,  it was awesome! When we got back we went out to all of our citas we had quite a few that day. 
 
Tuesday and Wednesday was in Santiago all day long in the medical (hospital) trying to figure out what is going on  with the pain in my chest. I have been in the medical a couple of times this week because I have been awakened a couple of times from pain in my chest. Fortunately I found out it has nothing to do with my heart which is good news!! I might have bronchitis or something else, I'm not really sure yet. Yesterday (Wednesday) we were at the medical in Santiago at 8am and did not leave until 8pm (left for 2 hrs while we were waiting for results). It was the longest day of my life!!! It is not the same going to the Dr's  here as it is in the states. Plus I dont understand everything they are saying, so that is hard. I hope to get this problem fixed soon and be done with it! They gave me some medicine and told me to take it easy for about 5 days and just rest. AAHHH! Do you know how hard that is?? I'm feeling pretty good though. 
 
I received your Christmas package and don't worry Santa, I will not open the gifts early!! Thanks for the extra goodies though. 
 
Sorry I still dont know what time I will be skyping on Christmas. What time is everyone planning on being over?  That would be easier for me to know so that I can skype around that time?  
 
Love you to the moon and back!!
Love,
Hermana Heather Peugnet
Santa's Helpers:)

Christmas package from home!

Bus ride home from Santiago

Burger King crown
 
 
 
 
Well i hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great week! until next week!!! 
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment