Thursday, May 2, 2013

Heathers 1st Email!

My week has been great, very spiritual and uplifting!!!

I GET to CALL home for MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!!!!!! :D
 
I am doing great! Since I am only limited on the amount of time I have to email I decided that each day I will write you guys a small paragraph and send it on Fridays. I will be sending all my letters out on Fridays. I sent one last week so keep an eye out for it.

I am so excited for McKenna! I can't wait to start talking to her again. I miss just always calling/texting her just because except this time it'll be e-mail/letters!!!

The weather is amazing here, I love it. It's not as hot as we were thinking it was going to be. The CCM is great. I've been sick a couple of times already,  probably because it is all beef and my body is used to turkey right now. We eat bread and bananas with almost all of our meals. Today we get to go to the temple and do a session and I think so far Sundays are one of my favorite days. Church is amazing and so spiritual. I am learning a little bit at a time; not quite fluent in spanish but can understand a lot of what people say. Which is good!!! :)  I am loving everyone here. I have met so many new friends. I have 2 companions, Hermana Olsen and Hermana Thorpe. Both of my companions speak English. They are both from the US and we speak English mostly all the time. Hermana Thorpe knows quite a bit of spanish so she normally translates for me if i don't understand.

I keep you guys in my prayers all the time. I know what the missionaries mean; it is such hard work but it is such a blessing at the same time and knowing just how far i've come in the language so far has been an awesome experience.
I LOVE YOU ALL and MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!
 
Love,
Hermana Heather Peugnet <3
xoxoxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment