Monday, May 27, 2013

Growing...

Hola!

This last week has been a struggle for me. Last Friday I was very stressed out. Learning Spanish has not been easy. Yes I know that it is going to take time I just wish it would come a lot faster than it is. I also keep forgetting that I have only been here for about a month and need to remember how far I’ve come since I’ve left. There are times when I feel like I have been alone with all of it the last couple of days last week and that it has been very hard.  I talked with my CCM President because I was having such a hard time. I told him that I was scared that I was going to get so stressed out that’d I’d start getting depressed again and I haven’t felt like that for a while. He shared with me a scripture… Alma 7:11-12 it talks about Christ atoning for our sins and that I am able to ask for my Heavenly Father to help me with this hard time and to lift some burden off of me and that I can ask for the atonement to help me. He told me that is what infirmities means in those verses. I also got a priesthood blessing by the elders in my ward. That has helped me so much by Sunday came around I was feeling less stressed and was so thankful for that opportunity!

This last week I was teaching an investigator named Kamilla “my teacher” I ended up teaching her the lesson all by myself with a little bit of help if I didn’t know a word. It was awesome to know that Heavenly Father is there for us and that he will help us we just need to have patients it’s not going to be at our time it’ll be at his timing. I felt the Spirit so strongly when I was teaching her it was awesome and I know that she felt it as well.

Yesterday during our gym time it rained the whole time while we were outside playing ultimate Frisbee. It was so much fun we all came in soaked but so worth it. Not much really has happened just love always having the Spirit with me. I’m going to the Temple in a little bit and Tomorrow I’m going on SPLITS with the missionaries…. I’m a little Scared!

I can’t believe that I’ve been out here for almost a month. And that in a couple of weeks I will be in the actual field constantly contacting people.

I love you guys so much and I am so grateful for all of your guys love and support. I am so grateful for this opportunity and can’t wait for the many more that I will be able to see. I have learned so much and know that I will continue to learn more as the months go on.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Love,
Hermana Heather Peugnet <3
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment