Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ANOTHER TRANSER AND I'M STAYING IN BONAO!!!!!!!!!

Hello:)
 
This last week was a great week, we had lots of work and lots of laughs!!
 
Thursday we were in the medical center for 4 hours... I about died! It was one of the boringest things I have done in a long time.
 
 Sadly, one of our menos activos (less active) sisters died this week.  We visited her and her family a lot recently. Death here is really interesting.  People will sit outside of the house of the person that died  just mourning over the death. .
 
 I am so thankful that we have the knowledge of the plan of salvation and know that our families can live together forever after our time on the earth!
 
Friday was just a normal but a really good day we had a lot of cita's. (appointments)
 
Saturday we went to go visit a menos activo named Wendy Loreano. She has a four year old daughter and I always have candy in my bag and she will just go and grab it. Well when we were done with our lesson  and just drinking our juice,  her daughter threw some of the candy up in the air.... she couldn't find one of the pieces so she went over to Hermana Porter and pulled her shirt down to see if it had gone there. It was the funniest thing ever, we were dying laughing for a long time! :)
 
Sunday was a great day. We had a great turn out for church. Each week our branch has been growing so much. We are trying so hard to make it into a ward! Julissa the one I gave a skirt to last week came to church and looked so cute and happy in the skirt I gave her. Watching her transform over the last couple of weeks have been awesome! I love seeing peoples lives change and seeing them happier! :)
 
Andrea I thought of you as we were walking home from church because One Direction started playing! Oh how I miss music that I understand and know!
 
 In one of our cita's with an investigator July (single mother of 3 girls) we are almost done with all the lessons, so we asked her and her 2 older girls to be baptized September 14th. She was so excited! Her girls and her love coming to church and have already seen the blessings of the Gospel in her life. It was really exciting and a cool experience to see her face light up when we asked her! :)
 
Monday (Happy Birthday Gia) was a fantastic day! I finally finished studying the Book of Mormon  again here on my mission . That was one of the best feelings ever! I learned so much when reading it and it has helped me a lot in my life!

 I know that this church is true I am thankful for everything that I have in my life and I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called from God to restore His Gospel on the earth for us today.
 
 My testimony has been strengthened so much on my mission and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be serving the people here!

 For (Nocho De Hogar) FHE we went over to Julissa's house and Hermana Porter gave the lesson from the September Liahonna... one perk of being a missionary is that you get the Liahonna before everyone and you can share stories from them!  Afterwards she  made us her spaghetti. It is the best stuff ever. I love it so much!!! :)
 
Tuesday not much happened but in the evening we have a Preach My Gospel class. I taught it this week! It was a lot of fun! I love teaching!!! :)
 
I am doing great I love serving the Lord and I love and miss you all!!!! I hope you have a great week!

 Until next week!!!
 
Love,
 
Hermana Heather Peugnet <3


                                                    Want to hear a funny story....????
 
So last night after our meeting,  I had to use the bathroom really bad when I got home...(we didn't have electricity, again).  I just ran in and normally the toilet seat is up.... well not last night it was down and I started peeing..  and we didn't have anymore toilet paper, we just had 1 napkin that I used.. So after planning I went back in and had to deep clean the bathroom. I told Hna Porter what had happened and we just started cracking up!!! I have to say it was one of the most embarrassing things ever.... But NOW I always check to make sure the toilet seat is up before I go to the bathroom!!!! LOL :)
 
Have a great week everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment