Saturday, August 24, 2013

ANOTHER WEEK IN PARADISE:)

Hello Everyone:)
 
Another great week!
 
Friday- Brother and Sister Partridge, a couple that are called as institute teachers came and took Hna Porter and I out to ice cream. That was a lot of fun . They are an awesome couple. When they came into the mission they decided to be the "Sunshine" couple where they take the Hermana's out to either lunch or ice cream. They also brought us baked goodies. They just brighten our day!!
 
Saturday and Sunday were great days just full of cita's and feeling the Love of God! Sunday we had 10 investigators at church,  where as the week before we had none. That night we went to a less actives house and shared a message. I also gave her one of my skirts that I had because she always feels bad about going to church in jeans.... I knew there was a reason I packed more clothes than they told us too!!! LOL :)
 
Monday was an awesome day. We went to La Vega for a huge zone conference.  The Area President of the Caribbean Elder Andersen was here. He spoke to us along with President and Hermana Douglas (my mission Pres. and his wife) on how we can always become better missionaries.

 After the conference a friend Yulissa (she is a member that I met when I was in La Vega)  came and surprised me. It was so awesome seeing her.  We then had FHE at Margarita's house with a lot of her neighbors.  There were 20 of us in her little house... I think we might have to start doing it at the church.
 
Tuesday we went to the Dr in the morning because Hermana Porter has an infection on her leg from a mosquito bite. We then went and taught a couple of other people. We ended up at someone's house for 2 hrs and 30 mins just talking and also helping her out. She hasn't been to church in a while and so we are working on helping her  come back. Also she wouldn't let us leave because it was pouring outside. The Spirit was so strong in her lesson.  After is stopped raining we then went to the church for a meeting.
 
Hope all is going well I love you and miss you all!!!!
 
Until next week!

Love Hermana Heather Peugnet

PS.. I love getting mail, so feel free to write to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment