Sunday, May 11, 2014

San Francisco here I come!! :)

WOW where did this transfer go....

 A lot has happened this week. We had a lot of citas and at the same time it gave me time to  say goodbye to a lot of the people.  
 
Friday we had two baptisms. It was awesome seeing these young kids change their lives,  and  for being great examples to their families. I know that they will have great experiences in their lives. Hna Colton (my former companion) was able to come and be there for the baptisms. We taught them together so it  was  awesome to have her come..  It was hard seeing her leave. 
 
Saturday we had an activity that was so awesome and really fun! Everyone was asked to make a treat. I made caramel popcorn and all of the members went crazy over it.  I made it a couple more times before I left so that they could learn how to make it themselves. 
 
Sunday was a great day. We went to a members house to spend sometime and to make caramel popcorn (again) and they taught us a couple of kids games. Someone there asked me if Hna Santana was my daughter.... we all started laughing, especially because we look nothing a like and are the same age. 
 
Monday we did our normal routine. That night Marianela invited us over to her house because she had planned a little get together for me before I left... it was so cool! Towards the end of the get together we ended up having a cake fight  which was a lot of fun.
 
Yesterday we visited a lot of members and people that I wanted to see before I left to say goodbye to. It poured all day, so it was a little hard  to get around like we normally do. The mud is terrible here.  

My new area is San Francisco. I have heard that this is a rich area and that a lot of the members know and speak English. My companion is Hna Manarang. She is from Cali and only has 6 weeks left in the mission. She is the first missionary in her family and has 2 younger siblings. 
 
I can't wait to talk to you this Sunday!!

I love and miss you guys!
Until next week!
I hope you have a great week!

Hermana Heather Peugnet  <3
baptism 5-2-2014

members


Enjoying caramel corn. Most of them had never tasted it before

Hermana Santana and I

members

Our last day as companions. My study area/desk is packed.
Hemana Santana and I

CAKE FIGHT

CAKE FIGHT

Cute little member

Baptism 5-2-2014

My Zone!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment