Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sister's Confernce!

Hey, everyone how is it going?
 I hope  you guys have a great time spending the summer with your families.

Well this has been a great week for me!
We have been preparing a lot for our Stake Conference, a Baptism, and transfers that we have within this next week. 
 
There were so many funny things that have happened this week, but i dont have time to tell  them  to you right now ....but this week we have had a lot of laughs. 
 
We have worked really hard with the help of the members. We love it when the members go out with us.
 
We  contacted a lot this week. We had intercambios this week. In our intercambios we went contacting. I felt like we needed to go visit an area. We went and contacted there, and man,  we were able to talk to a lot of different  people. I am so grateful for the spirit in mylife to help guide me and give me direction in what I need to do. 

Yesterday we had a meeting with all the sisters in the mission. It was a great meeting I learned a lot. I realize that sometimes the things I go through in life only are to help me grow and  become stronger. Yes, even though my area is very hard I am going to take this opportunity to learn and grow from it. I know that God  sent me here to San Francisco for a reason and that He is preparing people to hear my voice. 

I am so grateful for this mission experience I have had so far. I have recieved so many blessings and I know that because of the service and the love of God,  my life has changed so much  for the best. I am so greatful for that! I am so excited to see what these next 4 months have in store for me with the strength and guidence of the Lord.
 
I know that I still have so much that He needs and wants to teach me and I cant wait to see  what  blessings and experiences He has instore for me.
 
Yes this mission has been a really hard experienec but one if the things that I have learned is to be more grateful for those hard times in my life,  because those difficult times are what are shaping my future and the person and daughter that God wants me to be. 

Thank you everyone for the all of the love and support that I am able to feel from you guys each day. 

I love and miss you guys!
Until next week!
I hope you have a great week!

Hermana Heather Peugnet  <3

PS next week are transfers so if i dont have time to email Wednesday it will be on Thursday. I cant believe how fast the time is flying by... it is a little scary. 
President Douglas and I at our "Sisters Conference"

Reunited with my former comp Hermana Colton!
Celebrating Elder Westenskows birthday at BK

Typical DR home

Cute!

Sisters Conference:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment